Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How easy is it?

When I started out researching aquaponics I got a lot of opinions from many different people telling me how hard or how simple it is to get started. Being an opinionated person myself, and given that it looked pretty easy, I started telling others just how simple it was.

My wife(the beautiful woman who has to live with my opinions 24/7) gently encouraged me to build one since I was quite obviously an expert on the matter.

Thus began the journey to prove that aquaponics is easy.

- Grant
PS
My latest advice to anybody dealing with opinionated aquaponocists(a new word is born) like myself is the following:
  1. Don't take any advice from them unless they have done it themselves.
  2. Double check anything they have told you.
  3. Don't argue with them you are wasting your breath.

No comments: